I've found 10+ 1 reasons why I get more and more attracted to Shige; the more I read his thoughts and watch his camera blushes, the more I want to know him.
- He's obviously cute
- His voice is so deep and sexy
- The dude has the brilliance of a.... I don't know but he's so smart and meticulous in his way of thinking and expressing his thoughts
- He's dorky adorable... to the point where you think he would be boring but for me, he seems so interesting, I wouldn't mind being around him always
- He loves to cook and doesn't mind the girl not cooking - in his own words: "Of course I would cook for my girl!" and "Since I love to cook by myself there's no need for my girlfriend to be able to do it". This alone gives him 50pts out of 100.
- He's really into fishing. I used to go fishing with my brother, so I welcome this hobby... it's relaxing... serene... quite and pure nature...
- He plays the guitar - just the image of him posing with a guitar is enough for me to get feathery
- He's a cheesy fellow in love [giggle] but he looks so cute admitting that, "I'm not good to create romantic situations but I think I can be funny." or his preferred feedback on his cooking - "You can also lie but please say it's good!" (lol)
- And in the morning after his girlfriend spent the night over at his apartment, he would - "wake up early, quickly put the apartment in order and wait preparing the lunch. I'd let her sleep as much as she wants" - what more can a girl want?!
- He's a thinker, always moving ahead, "I also think that it's important what you do, think and study in your everyday life"
- Bonus; he's left handed - automatically earns points
So do some attributes sound familiar? Yes! the one and only turtle boy Kame-kun ^____^
Except that Kame would want his girlfriend to return the favour for him cooking... whilst Shige doesn't seem to care much about it.... I can imagine Kame would be all,
"a relationship is 50/50%, so if I cook today then it would be good if she cooked tomorrow... I would feel good knowing that she did put all that effort into cooking for me... that way we can grow together and build a stronger relationship... I would be happy" - my imagination....
.... and of course because it's Kame, I would flail just as much even though I prefer Shige's carefree view on the topic... where I wouldn't have to cook because I hate the kitchen!
Shige's quotes taken from: 2011.07 Saita - a home date with Shige - here
photos: news calendar 2011.04-2012.03 & 2011.06 news potato