Kinpachi Sensie: photo credit - The Television
More than 150 “Sakura Junior High School graduates” will make guest appearances on the final of the long-running Kinpachi Sensei drama series, reports The Television.
“3年B組金八先生・ファイナル〜『最後の贈る言葉』4時間SP〜 (3-nen B-gumi Kinpachi Sensei Final ~’Saigo no Okuru Kotoba’ 4 hour special~)” will mark the final of a drama series that had started in October 1979. For 32 years Kinpachi Sakamoto Sensei, played by Tetsuya Takeda, has taught and helped junior high schoolers as they faced the challenges of their time.
In the final four hour special, the following Johnny’s talents have been confirmed as guests (as of noon March 7):
- Masahiko Kondo (1st series)
- Ippei Hikaru (ex-Johnny’s) (2nd series)
- Shunsuke Kazama (5th series)
- Kazuya Kamenashi (KAT-TUN) (5th series)
- Takahisa Masuda (NEWS) (6th series)
- Shigeaki Kato (NEWS) (6th series)
- Kota Yabu (Hey! Say! JUMP) (7th series)
- Hikaru Yaotome (Hey! Say! JUMP) (7th series)
The final show will be aired in Japan on March 27, and a pre-final TV show will air on March 24.-----------------
source/trans credit: momo-edgewood.wordpress